For Sale -NY- "12 Designer Eggs" ships 2/25 or 2/26 CHEAP!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Feb 21, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I will be selling a batch of 12 hatching eggs. Cost is $17.00 with priority mail shipping. Eggs will be collected and shipped out wednesday the 25th or thursday the 26th. You can also make an offer

The eggs will be from my silkie/sebright pen. In that pen there are silkie hens, and roosters, a sebright rooster, and a cochin mix hen. The eggs could be either mixed, or pure silkie. They will also be from my brahma/ee/deleware/faverolle pen. In that pen there is a Light Brahma rooster, deleware hens, light brahma hens, an ee hen, and a salmon faverolle hen. So they could either be light brahmas, or mixed.

I can not guarantee hatchability. Once the eggs leave my hands, I am not responsbile for them anymore. I do my best to pack the eggs, but I cant guarantee hatch rate. Many things can and do go wrong during shipping. I wrap each egg in bubblewrap and then pack them in the box using lots of shredded paper.

If you would like them please post SOLD, and then either PM me or email me at [email protected] for my paypal email address. I do not accept e-checks as they take too long to clear.

To see pictures of my birds please go to my website in my signature.

If for any reason I dont get enough eggs to ship wednesday or thursday, you can either choose to wait, or get your money refunded.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by