For Sale or Trade 3-6 pullets in Bay Area California

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mustangsaguaro, Dec 31, 2007.

1. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    I have 3-6 pullets (all 7 months old), that I would like to trade or sell. I believe they are Standard Old English or may be crossed w/ OE. Some of them have started laying. Would like to trade for RIR, Barred Rocks or Easter Eggers, but will consider other laying breeds. If selling outright will sell for $10/bird or if you take 3 or more will give a discount.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is not for sale but have another one that looks exactly like her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The 1st and the 3rd picture is what most of them look like.

2. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    The bottom pic looks like a sid taylor hen

3. mustangsaguaro

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    Quote:Since I am new to chickens what is a Sid Taylor Hen, and do they have any value? What do the others look like?

4. Berynn

Berynn Cooped Up

Oct 13, 2007
    I am interested in knowing what the one is in the second pic, a guy gave me one that looks just like the one in the second pic, he told me that she was a brown leg horn but she lays small tinted bage eggs or off white. she is still a pullet she was born in july

5. mustangsaguaro

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    Quote:I have some of these pictures posted in the What breed is this forum. Someone told me that, the picture your wondering about is considered a brown red. Hope this helps.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by