For Sale or Trade: 6+ Black. Blue silkie eggs (GONE)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, Apr 27, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I have 7 today, may get another one or two by the time I ship. They will be $15 plus actual shipping or I may consider trading for bantam eggs. Just PM me what you have. Purebred only please.

Also, if you would like, I can throw in a few of the faverolle x silkie cross eggs for just whatever additional shipping costs are incurred. I have 7 right now. Only if you want them.

I am putting these here instead of emailing anyone since I don't have many and may be mixing the batch.

Marie

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  2. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I now have 7 silkie eggs and 7 faverolle x silkie eggs. Can go together or separate. If you just want the silkies it will be $15 plus shipping. If you just want the mixed eggs it will be $10 plus shipping. They will probably be frizzled. Most have been. Very cute too.

Marie

3. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Ok Marie, are the silkie bantams???

4. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    All silkies are bantams, so yes. Didn't I send you eggs before?

They are purebred black and blue silkies. The faverolles are also bantams. I will find a pic of the mixed chicks I have hatched if you want to see before deciding.

Marie

Here is a pic of some of the mixed chicks I have gotten when I did hatch them. As you can see most are frizzled.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  5. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    [​IMG] Ok so I didn't know that all silkie's were bantam's.......[​IMG]. Would you be willing to trade and what do you have in mind?

6. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Many people don't realize that. They are not the tiny bantams like the OEGB but are considered bantams. I will let you know if I don't have them sold or traded today and if not we can trade for the bantam cochin eggs, ok?

Marie

7. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    ok, just let me know.

8. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I just ordered a doz. buff bantam ameraucana eggs from hinkjc, so I guess I will go ahead and swap with you for your bantam cochin eggs if you want. I will send these out to you tomorrow. Just PM me your address, ok? I will send you mine as well. I just don't want to wait any longer to get them out. So they are yours Barnyard.

Marie

9. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    WOOHOO!! I am so excited.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by