For Sale or Trade- NE AL-Have Angora Bunny

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mtnmenagerie, Feb 12, 2009.

1. mtnmenagerie

mtnmenagerie Out Of The Brooder

Oct 13, 2007
    NE Alabama
    "SALE" PENDING

I've got one little French Angora bunny that i would like to find a home for. White with gray points.
    Came from very nice pedigreed parents - but this baby won't have papers. It has beautiful wool for you spinners. Calm sweet temperment.

Willing to trade for something simple - preserves or honey, something homemade, flower or veggie seeds (heirloom?).... OR if you just really want this bunny and don't have anything to trade, you can just have it lol

If you are interested let me know. I don't want to ship it, but i can meet in Trenton, GA or South Pittsburg, TN

Laying on back in my lap
    [​IMG]

hair parted
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  2. OMG I want him! Why do you have to be soo far away?!

3. mtnmenagerie

Oct 13, 2007
    NE Alabama
    lol - isn't that the way it always goes?

4. UGH, YES! I'm in RI... His pictures kill me, he's SO adorable and I've been looking for an Angora...
    [​IMG]

5. mtnmenagerie

Oct 13, 2007
    NE Alabama
    poor little fuzzy bunny is still looking for a home....[​IMG]

6. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    I want him! He's sooooooooooooo cute. Why can't he be in Kentucky?! [​IMG]

7. dfunnyfarm

dfunnyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    ks
    I would so take him if only I was closer. He is beautiful. I have been looking for another angora since my two were murdered by dogs. Good luck.

8. ravencreek

ravencreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Benton TN
    Any idea how large the parents are? I don't live that far from you and may be interested in getting him. Has he been living inside?

9. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    I am curious as to where in NE Al. you are?

10. mtnmenagerie

Oct 13, 2007
    NE Alabama
    let me start out by saying - this bunny MAY be spoken for. someone left me their number and seemed very interested. i'll keep ya'll posted.

ravencreek - this bunny was raised from a pair of my rabbits. the mom is about 8 pounds - the dad is larger... probably closer to 9 or 10 pounds. bunny isn't in the house - it's handled daily, kept in an outside hutch.

mdove - actually, i live in Bryant!! We are neighbors! lol, who knows, we might even KNOW each other!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by