For Sale: Oregon- chicks for local pick up

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by coffeemama, Mar 9, 2009.

1. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I have a salmon faverolle 3 week old cockerel, an EE 3 week old pullet, and a porcelain d'uccle 3 week old undetermined. Need them out to make room for some speckled sussex chicks. Located near Salem.

2. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I forgot to say these chicks are FREE!

3. lisahaschickens

lisahaschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    I'm not sure how I would go about integrating with my current 15 chicks, 5 weeks old, but I would consider at least the porcelain d'uccles... they are so beautiful. Do you have pics?

4. lisahaschickens

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    and the other two MIGHT not be a problem either... I would have to think about it. Pics would be great if you have them.

5. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Well I could take pics, but they are at such an awkward stage. I have some tentative holds on the chicks as of now, but I'll keep you posted!

6. lisahaschickens

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    ok thanks. I understand about the awkward stage [​IMG] Mine are 5 weeks. I just thought the pics would convince me [​IMG] Without seeing pics, I could probably resist [​IMG] Really, I don't need anymore, but if you need someone to take them, I would enjoy them and give them a great home once I got past the integration thing. Keep me posted [​IMG]

7. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    coffee, you posted about these before and I asked about them first off and then you were gone.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by