For Sale Silkie Eggs (Kentucky)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kentuckysilkies, Aug 9, 2009.

1. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Songster

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    I have another dozen plus extras that will be ready to ship on Tuesday, August 11th. $25.00 with shipping included. The eggs are from a mixed (mostly non-standard) color flock. You can see pictures of some of my birds at kentuckysilikes.com

First person to post SOLD gets them. My Pay-Pal address is [email protected]

2. catwalk

catwalk Songster

May 19, 2009
    You have some CRAZY colored birds! Do you sell chicks or adults?

3. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Songster

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    I usually sell adults and juveniles in the fall. I only do pick-up or delivery (if possible). I am not brave enough to ship live birds.

4. catwalk

catwalk Songster

May 19, 2009
    I live about three hours from you, and I may be making a trip in that direction to purchase Seramas from Bluegrass Seramas. I am looking for lav or porcelain silkies, and some of your pictures I suspect may fit the bill. I don't incubate eggs well, and I don't have space to raise birds I don't indend to keep, otherwise I'd buy your eggs. Those colors are nuts! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    [​IMG] Somebody please take these and remove the temptation! We're still working on my shed and I'm not allowed to hatch until it's done. But these are calling to me!!!!!!

6. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    Hey Tom
    My Partridge Girl I hatched from you has 4 or 5 BV's she beats her daughters everytime ---

thank you ---

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: