FOR SALE: SUMATRAS, COCHINS, MUSCOVIES, D'UCCLES WASHINGTON

hu.gif

I'm curious to see how she feathers out...
wink.png

Quote:
Have anything else for sale? I cannot believe I just asked...but since you ship, I had to!

Just the spotted bantie ducks right now. Well, I have 4 partridge silkies and a white, too, but haven't actually gotten around to taking pics and listing them for sale. hehe I'm going to a show on the 25th so figured I'd just bring them to sell then.

Quote:
Have anything else for sale? I cannot believe I just asked...but since you ship, I had to!

Just the spotted bantie ducks right now. Well, I have 4 partridge silkies and a white, too, but haven't actually gotten around to taking pics and listing them for sale. hehe I'm going to a show on the 25th so figured I'd just bring them to sell then.

tongue2.gif
PHEW! I was hoping you'd not have anything I HAD to have! LOL

I just thought I'd add that I'm taking a trip to Wenatchee on October 11th (next Saturday) and would be able to deliver birds then. I'm also taking a trip to Portland area the 26th -30th of November and could bring birds, then, too.

Are your Faverolles still available? I would be interested in shipping if you had a cockrel/pullet pair. Do you have photos?

I may have some for sale...it looks like I'll end up with four pullets & one rooster in the salmon coloring and a pair of white faverolles, but I may end up holding onto those.
smile.png
If not, I'll have hatching eggs available next spring...where are you located?

I am in south Texas (78112). This is great... I had always wanted Faverolles... but...
sad.png
I just lost an entire coop of Ameraucanas and my pair of WFBS to a woozle (weasel) last night. darn dog was sleeping not 10 feet away. (sigh) I need to do something about this woozle, this is the second loss in a month, and I had seen it int he coop earlier and ran it off one night. I thought the dog would work, but obviously not. I guess I get to go a-hunting. All I have left is a lonely pair of Marans now.
sad.png

So, how many Faverolles is it you have? Two salmon and two white females?

Back
Top Bottom