1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

for sale SW Washington state: Trio of Barred Tailed White Japanese

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by L&Schickens, Feb 11, 2009.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I have a trio of Barred Tailed White Japanese bantams for sale. They are directly from Jim Lucas, the creator of this color in Japanese Bantams. They are very typie, but the roo could have better barring in his tail. Short legged and beautiful. Your choice of 2 Barred tailed white hens or one barred tailed and one Cuckoo hen, he is not picky [​IMG] . They come with NIPI papers.
    They are on electrolytes now and I can ship them as early as Monday or Tuesday.
    $40 for the trio and $75 for shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  2. idahodebra

idahodebra Out Of The Brooder

Dec 14, 2008
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
    Where at in Washington are you located? I would love to have these guys, but it seems silly to risk shipping them if I could drive and get them in a few hours.

Thank you,
    Debra

3. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    It would be quite a drive for you. I am in South West WA, Centralia.

4. idahodebra

Dec 14, 2008
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
    Yeah, that would be a bit far. Do you think they would be OK to make the trek this way , shipped?

5. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I just shipped some Bantam Barred Rocks to GA, so I am sure they would do fine to Idho. [​IMG]

6. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
  7. idahodebra

Dec 14, 2008
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
    Sorry I couldn't come back to this last night. I had to deal with a long drawn out 3-year old tantrum. Ugh. Anyways, I'm interested in these guys. I can link you to my ebay feedback, if you'd like, since I'm such a n00b here. Paypal is easiest for me, but again due to n00b factor, if you're not in a big hurry to sell, I can snail-mail a check and wait until it clears or do a money order. Let me know what you prefer.

8. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I can relate to tantrums. I have a 5 year old who has tantrums too. [​IMG]
    I can take pay pal, that is fine.
    So, do you want all barred tailed white or do you want a cuckoo hen added to a apir of barred tailed whites? I can have them in the mail by Monday. [​IMG]
    I will PM you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by