For Sale/Trade Arkansas 2 White Easter Egger Cockerels - 1 SOLD 1 Left

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by verycherry, Apr 21, 2009.

1. verycherry

verycherry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    One is already breeding, but I don't need him. He's 7 or 8 months old I'd guess. He is solid white with slate-ish legs....very slightly off color, but pretty much slate. Unfortunately he does NOT carry the beard gene, so he's just an EE.

The other one is younger, about 2 to 2 & 1/2 months old now, and is already crowing the cutest little crow! He's gorgeous in every way, but has willow (green legs) or I might have considered keeping him as a breeder for my two white Ameraucana pullets. He's also a total sweetheart! He would make a nice guardian for a flock of hens, and make some beautiful EE babies.

I also have some d'Uccle cockerels for sale.

Will take $4.00 for the young EE, $6.00 for the mature EE, or might trade for a pullet or hen (or hatching eggs) that I raise, or something else poultry related that I might need.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  2. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    The older boy now has a nice new home.

The younger cockerel is still available.

3. har

har Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2009
    Rogers,Ar
    I would be interested in some Silkie eggs.

4. har

Jan 12, 2009
    Rogers,Ar
    I live in Ar do you have any silkie eggs

5. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    I live in Ar do you have any silkie eggs

Where are you in Arkansas?

It may be a while before I can get some for you. I just put what I had in the incubator a few days ago. They haven't layed any more for a couple of day now, so I SHOULD get some today, but now one of my 3 hens is broody, so I only have two laying.

In other words, it would take me several days to get you even six eggs right now. If you don't mind waiting, I can call you when I get six. If you wanted more than that, it might take more than a week and the first eggs gathered wouldn't be as fresh, so the hatch rate might not be as good.

I have the one white bearded girl, the bearded blue girl, and my two males, one white and one gray in a breeding pen together as of now. I don't have them separated if that makes a difference to you.

I stuck one egg in an empty spot in my incubator when I was hatching some EE eggs, and here is the baby, just hatched Saturday. This would give you an idea of what you'd get. I think it's so cute!

[​IMG]

6. har

Jan 12, 2009
    Rogers,Ar
    I live in Rogers Ar. What town are you near. I'm getting ready to fill my incubator so I wouldn't be ready for a while. A cute baby I will PM you and maybe I can get some from you.

7. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    I'm near Arkadelphia. Not sure where Rogers is at. If not too far, just let me know about a week or so before you're ready and I'll collect some for you.

8. har

Jan 12, 2009
    Rogers,Ar
    Rogers is in NW Ar. That would be to far. Thanks for the info.

9. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    Well, yes, that is pretty far to drive for 6 or 8 eggs, so how 'bout I throw in 3 or 4 roosters? Hello..... helloooooo......

Oh, well. I just can't understand why no one will take me up on that offer. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by