For sale: Two 15 wk old lavender Ameraucana Bantam ROOSTERS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by xyresicchick, Jan 25, 2011.

1. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Hello I have 2 lavender Ameraucana Bantam ROOSTERS for sale/free (price is for shipping+box... free if you are local!). They are 15 weeks old. I dont want to get rid of them- but I need to I just have too many roos in my Lavender pen.

These are both roosters hatched from eggs I got from LittleAmeracaunaMom here on byc.

Charlie has an okay comb I would say 2/3 pea 1/3 single. His color is great. Here is a photo of him on my piano
    [​IMG]

The other "Jet" has a really gorgeous pea comb, and a slight bit of tan on his wing tips -- almost a porcelain color.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    In this photo, Charlie is in the back between the two girls, and Jet is on the bottom right.

[​IMG]

Jet has begun picking Charlie's neck feathers out because I put them in a new pen (away from the girls) and he is being dominant. They still get along, but Jet is asserting his place.

PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

I will be shipping them in the same box, but it has a divider.

I will also ship them with 72 hour heat packs, and they will be sent via express mail. I can also ask the post office to hold the box for you and call you when it is ready for pick-up.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. I will check my email first before my PMs so that is where is best to contact me.

If you want only one, the price is still the same 75$. Or you get both, 75$! This price covers box price, shipping price, heat pack price, as well as fresh produce for them for the ride. I am not making $ off of them! That is just what it will cost me to send them out.

If you are local, you can have them FREE! -- Just pick them up!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by