For Sale- Two RIR roosters-free!(Maine)

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Hi all!
Looking for GOOD home only for two RIR roosters. FREE!
big_smile.png
They are brothers, but don't have to stay together. No shipping. Pick up only! Located in Maine.
PM me for more details or offers.
P.S. WE WILL ONLY GIVE ONE OR BOTH AWAY IF YOU CAN TRADE AN ORPINGTON OR JERSEY GIANT ROOSTER!
thumbsup.gif
Thanks!
If you have any offers, pm me or write a message below. I will check this post again later, so don't worry that I will never check it again.
wink.png

Hi ! I replied to your last post looking for a roo - I think it was a week or two ago. Maybe you missed it. ?

Anyway, I have a buff orpington cockerel, giant white cockerels (related to Jersey Giants), along with Silver Laced Wyandottes, and a Barred Rock. They've been crowing for a week or so, so they're of age! All beautiful, shiney and healthy.

I'd be happy to trade for your two roosters. Though I'd have to be honest in that they'd be destined for the stew pot before the snow flies. They'd live well fed, free-range and happy until then, though.
cool.png

Let me know if you'd like a pic or two. I'll be at the swap in Gardiner on Sunday and can bring it then, if you're going.

Back
Top Bottom