1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For Sale- Two RIR roosters-free!(Maine)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 77horses, Oct 9, 2008.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Hi all!
    Looking for GOOD home only for two RIR roosters. FREE! [​IMG] They are brothers, but don't have to stay together. No shipping. Pick up only! Located in Maine.
    PM me for more details or offers.
    P.S. WE WILL ONLY GIVE ONE OR BOTH AWAY IF YOU CAN TRADE AN ORPINGTON OR JERSEY GIANT ROOSTER! [​IMG] Thanks!
    If you have any offers, pm me or write a message below. I will check this post again later, so don't worry that I will never check it again. [​IMG]

2. burntumber

burntumber Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    Hi ! I replied to your last post looking for a roo - I think it was a week or two ago. Maybe you missed it. ?

Anyway, I have a buff orpington cockerel, giant white cockerels (related to Jersey Giants), along with Silver Laced Wyandottes, and a Barred Rock. They've been crowing for a week or so, so they're of age! All beautiful, shiney and healthy.

I'd be happy to trade for your two roosters. Though I'd have to be honest in that they'd be destined for the stew pot before the snow flies. They'd live well fed, free-range and happy until then, though. [​IMG]

Let me know if you'd like a pic or two. I'll be at the swap in Gardiner on Sunday and can bring it then, if you're going.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by