For Sale-WA-Handmade, gourmet soap

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Prices have been lowered! Ignore the prices on my website--soap is now $4.00 per bar for the next hour. I need to clear out my spare bedroom to make way for hatchings! [​IMG]

These contain olive oil and esstential oils (except for the baby powder which is a fragance oil).

The bars are 5oz each!

Cherry Almond (1 bar)
    Sweet Pea (1 bar)
    Banana Split (1 bar)
    Patchouli (2 bars)
    Lemon Mint (1 bar)
    Red Clover & Tea (1 bar)
    Baby Powder (1 bar)

I take PayPal and combine shipping.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Descriptions of soap:

Cherry Almond This is one of my favorite scent combinations. The cherry and almond compliment each other perfectly. This bar lathers nicely and the scent has great staying power.

Lemon Mint This fresh clean bar is reminiscant of lemon sun tea and is perfect for use in the kitchen.

Patchouli Our incredible patchouli soap is the ultimate bath time indulgence for patchouli lovers! Loaded with luxury ingredients, including hempseed oil.

Baby Powder This one really does smell like baby powder.

Red Clover & Tea A sophisciated pairing of clover and tea--this soap is pretty strongly scented, with a long-lasting smell. Good lathering properties.

Sweet Pea A bold, spring-time scent, hard to describe...but still a lovely soap!

3. Rare Feathers Farm

You can see my signature for my website & testimonials.

4. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    Want you to know that the one I have tried so far is the BlackBerry Vanilla and I absolutely LOVE the smell. If you make any more of that, I want some.[​IMG]

5. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Oh these sound wonderful....and I bet they smell incredible! How much would shipping be for 1 bar to 48416?

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Yes, that one is a keeper! I will be making some more pretty soon. I fell & sprained my wrist & hyper-extended some tendons so I'm all splinted up now...so it may be a month or so before I get to making some more soap!

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:For one bar? I'll get you a quote on my lunch break...but probably $4 to $5 for priority mail??

8. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Okay...it would be $4.95 for one OR TWO bars, priority. [​IMG]

9. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Just FYI they have the new small flat rate boxes where you can fit several bars of soap for $4.80.

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Really? I have not seen those! I actually ordered 50 Flat Rate boxes from USPS almost three weeks ago and have yet to receive them. [​IMG] I have to go down there this evening anyway--so I'll ask. Do you know the dimensions of them? Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by