For Sale/Wanted PNPA Show Stevenson WA, April 21, 2012

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by pips&peeps, Mar 29, 2012.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    This thread is to post items we have for sale or want to buy at the Stevenson show. All negotiations and questions should be done in PM form.

My birds are starting to lay so I will have various varieties of ameraucana hatching eggs available and I have just set two trays of eggs to hatch chicks. I may have sebastopol hatching eggs and goslings.

I also have usps approved shipping boxes and vaccines available. (supplies limited)

Boxes Vaccines

Single Stall Mareks (needles also available)

Economy Schering Plough LT-IVAX

Omni

Swan

2. poultrypalacewhidbey

poultrypalacewhidbey Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2012
    Whidbey Island, WA
    I can bring the following to the show, please private message me if you are interested in any of these and I will bring them with me. Silver-gray Dorking chicks and hatching eggs (I will also have one hen entered in the show who will be for sale). Royal Palm Turkeys- pullets, cockerels, hens, toms, hatching eggs. Embden x Brown African Geese (pet quality)- older males and females. Embden x Brown Chinese (pet quality) -older females. Brown African Goose (pet quality). Lavender Guinea- hatching eggs, 1 pet quality hen. Gray Mallard (purebred, out of good quality breeders)-hatching eggs. Mallard x field roeun pullets and old drakes. Mammouth Red Mangel Beet seed.

~edit~ may or may not have the lavender guinea eggs, hens are still not laying. Also have one wheaten Ameraucana cockerel for sale and some dorking x ameraucana cross chicks for sale.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  3. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    The show is coming up soon and I have a couple trays of eggs in the incubator!!!

4. chicknfishn

chicknfishn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    SW Washington State
    Wanted Silkie chicks or hatching eggs,dark Copper Marans hatching eggs can be blue, black, or splash, coronation hatching eggs or chicks, Ameraucana chicks or hatching eggs, possibly started birds or pullets from all of the above breeds.
    Thanks, pm me with what you have or will be bringing and the price.

5. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I have a pair of sebastopols available.

6. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    Bringing silkies for sale, pullets, hens, cocks, and cockerels... priced from $25 and up. Some are quite nice, but not all will be out in my sale cages.

7. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I just hatched some silvers, blues, blacks, and may have some wheatens available. Someone else has first choice. Please contact me immediately if you would like me to bring some chicks to the show for you.

I also have some bantam black, chocolate and two lavender chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by