1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by pips&peeps, Jan 8, 2012.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I thought I would start a thread for presales since you have to be a member to buy a sales area at the show.

The moderators have said they will allow this thread as long as:

The consensus of the Staff is that it's fine as long as it doesn't become an actual sale/swap thread where people are buying and selling on it.

Kelly - Moderator

So we can post items we have for sale or want at the Stockton show. All negotiations and questions should be done in PM form.

The following is what I have available:

I have several pair of sebastopol geese I need to move out before breeding season for $175.00 a pair.

I also will have:

12+ bantam project chocolate ameraucana hatcing eggs
    a couple pairs of black bantam ameraucana
    a chocolate orpington trio that have stubs (ideal for cochin or silkie breeders)
    possibly some chocolate orpington chicks (4 already hatched and have more in the "bator)​

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  2. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    I am looking for a bantam frizzled buff laced polish pullet [​IMG]

3. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Wait so someone just going to the show can't just buy birds from the sale area? That's half the reason I was going!

Anyway, I'm looking for sultans, silkies, and polish. Most variations of any will be fine.

Eta: nvm I get it, you just have to be a member to sell birds. Durr

4. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

I have two beautiful, gentle, young bantam buff laced Polish boys that need a home [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Anyone can buy birds in the sales barn [​IMG] You can't sell birds in the parking lot. You need to prearrange a sale with the breeder and have them give you the birds at the show.
    There were TONS of Silkies in the sales barn last year! I was SO tempted! They were LOTS of beautiful ones!!

6. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Yes, you can buy from the sales area, but you must be a member of the Pacific Poultry Breeders Club to get a sales area.

7. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote:Anyone can buy birds in the sales barn [​IMG] You can't sell birds in the parking lot. You need to prearrange a sale with the breeder and have them give you the birds at the show.
    There were TONS of Silkies in the sales barn last year! I was SO tempted! They were LOTS of beautiful ones!!

Awesome!!!

8. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    I have chicks and juveniles available all large fowl - I'm also able to take credit cards at the show!!!

From my breeding flocks I have....
    Heritage Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks 1-3 months old
    Coronation Sussex 2 months old

From other great breeders stock I have....
    Black Mottled Javas 1 1/2 months old
    Blue/Black/Chocolate Orpingtons - day olds-1 week can't tell how they will feather in - no guarantee on the chocolate
    Silver Laced Wyandottes 6 weeks
    1 black ameraucana 2 1/2 months
    1 black australorp 2 3/4 months
    Columbian plymouth rock just hatched

Silver Pencil Rocks
    [​IMG]

Coronation Sussex
    [​IMG]

9. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    Wanting: LF Dark Cornish, WLR Cornish and White Cornish That I can think of at the moment. [​IMG]

10. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Awe Jean....no Lavenders? Might have to get the bantam chocolates though. Can the rooster be out over LF?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by