for sell: 6 Lavender/split silkie hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fowlrus, Jul 16, 2010.

1. fowlrus

fowlrus Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Schertz TX
    Our silkie and showgirl are totally seperated, so there's no cross. Our silkie pen is 100% silkie (none carried showgirl genes).
    The Lavender/split silkie pen have: 1 lav silkie roo + 4 lav silkie hens + 2 black silkie hens(my award winning blacks). All 100% silkie.
    With these eggs, you will hatch 100% lavender and splits( will be black) carries lavender genes. They are not gray or light blue. They are LAVENDER - self blue. It takes 2 set of lavender genes to get a lavender, so what ever the split you hatched will carry one set, cross with another split will give you 100% lavender.
    Lavender eggs will be smaller because this is their first year; but we have hatched out some beauty.
    These 6 eggs will be ship in foam container to ensure protection from rough handling and temperture. We have in the past used USPS pick up service on shipped eggs and not realized that they sit in open mailcar in 100 degree temperture riding all over town till they reach PO. Now we deliver the box stright to PO and will like to advise your pick up at PO too in some part of the country especially in southern state that's hot.
    Thank you so much for looking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Shall I get this party started??? Lol!!

3. Liexicof15

Liexicof15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Tampa
    Do you accept paypal?

4. fowlrus

fowlrus Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Schertz TX
    The most welcome form of payment or gold. [​IMG]
    Here's more glamer shot, pour lavender, not light blue or gray or well mixed splash. It's LAVENDER:
    [​IMG]

5. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    [​IMG] HER!!!!

6. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Lady you've done fine work on these. Love the pics![​IMG]

I needed to add that I have hatched numerous shipped eggs from this lovely lady.... and had fabulous hatch rates. Buy with confidence.:<)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by