1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For the Deer Hunters out there.........! PIC

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KingsCalls, Nov 9, 2008.

1. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    I recently went on a 3 day hunting trip to a WMA (wildlife management area) although I was not able to bring home the venison another guy got very lucky! Just wanted to share the pic....................[​IMG]
    This deer weighed 196 lbs. dressed and measured around 26 inches inside spread...!

2. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    nice buck

3. hatchaholic

hatchaholic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    Nice!!
    My DH is drooling!!

4. jonbanks

jonbanks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    i hope i get one like that this year beautiful buck... hmm im hungry now, lol

5. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2008
    Bergen, NY
    Awesome deer!!!

We, My hubby, daughter and Mother in law, were driving in to town yesterday and I was telling how I heard a man saying that he hasn't seen near as many deer this year as years past. The words were still hanging in the air when this HORSE of a deer stepped... not ran, stepped out into the road. Ok, maybe he trotted.. but he was phenomenal!! We all just "AWWWWWed" He was 6 - 8 points and the tallest deer I have ever seen!. I am still awed thinking about it.

I mean usually, when a deer runs in front of the car, I look at them and say.. "Hmm.. I always thought deer were bigger...." Even David said he was huge for a deer.

After he loped off into the woods I said "um.. I stand corrected!" lol!

6. missourichickenmama

missourichickenmama SURPRISE!

Jul 17, 2008
    Missouri
    wow! what a beautiful buck!

7. bluey

bluey thootp veteran

Apr 10, 2008
    Washington, PA
    Sweet!!!! Saw an 8 pointer today on my property. I thought that was a nice buck until I saw your picture....

8. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    NICE!!! I hope I get one like that this gun season. Can't wait till next weekend!!! So EXCITED!!!

9. Ugly Cowboy

Ugly Cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    Corn, OK
    Woah! Nice buck!

LOL I was out turkey huntin today, and a really nice 12 point buck walked within 5 YARDS of me! Deer season dont start til the 22nd... Dang it! Oh well, got my turkey anyway...

10. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    What a hawg! Dandy buck for sure, hope he gets it mounted.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by