For the first time...

Henriettamom919

Crowing
May 1, 2019
North of Seattle
One of my girls (My very favorite, my Buff Orp Henrietta) laid in their new coop today :ya:celebrate

It's just screens and doors away from being complete so they're not sleeping in it yet but we've been encouraging them to explore it before we switch over. I was worried because our chicks will be moving into the smaller coop to learn how to chicken before letting out to free range as its in an enclosed garden with lots of forage but super well fenced/protected.

Well, we saw her heading up there today, I knew one of her sisters was occupying the old coop and had just set to lay so Henrietta went to their new digs and gave me a big, gorgeous egg!

Sorry if this is badly worded, I'm typing one handed on a tablet having burnt the crap out of my other hand.

One of my girls (My very favorite, my Buff Orp Henrietta) laid in their new coop today :ya:celebrate

It's just screens and doors away from being complete so they're not sleeping in it yet but we've been encouraging them to explore it before we switch over. I was worried because our chicks will be moving into the smaller coop to learn how to chicken before letting out to free range as its in an enclosed garden with lots of forage but super well fenced/protected.

Well, we saw her heading up there today, I knew one of her sisters was occupying the old coop and had just set to lay so Henrietta went to their new digs and gave me a big, gorgeous egg!

Sorry if this is badly worded, I'm typing one handed on a tablet having burnt the crap out of my other hand.
That's great! Aren't they fun? You worded it just fine! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom