for the love of god! bantam cochin eggs please!!

kickinchicken

Songster
12 Years
Mar 23, 2010
Rhode Island
I have been all over the internet looking for black bantam cochin eggs. Even BYC! I have 2 broodies now and I would love to get these eggs asap. Any help????? Leads? Links?
barnie.gif

get some eggs from a breeder that has blues... you will get 1/4 blacks... then get rid of the blue's and splash's...?????¿¿¿¿

I understand.. I've been looking for Chocolate Runner Duck Eggs for a while now.. No Joy.. unless I want to trade my first born to a hatchery... Hum... now that's not a bad idea ..
smile.png
Na..

Ok, Horsefeatherz, I want 6 of the SLC eggs! I saw those for the fist time 2 days ago and fell in love.
What an impressive bird!
PM me. If u can send them out on Monday that would be fab! I. Have heard its best to ship early in the week to avoid them hanging out at the post office over the weekend. Got any pics of your birds? I love pics! We can set up payment too. Got paypal? Or take credit cards?

Ashlee

Id get too attached to the blues...lol
Cochins are fricken CUTE! No matter what color
love.gif

I want to start breeding the black cochins. I could easily get some hatchery chicks, but I worry about quality. I come from a k9 background and believe in breeding to improve the integrity of the breed, not to make money off the animal foolishly. Does that make me insane? I have an absolutely gorgeous little black cochin hen and a beautiful golden laced too, but she's a bit big for a bantam. Gread broody though. I briefly thought about Sultans but I am not prepared to spend thousands importing quality birds...and finding european breeders is a joke! I don't want hatchery sultans!

I have a couple of emails out to some well known bantam cochin breeders but have yet to hear back. I'm hoping they get back soon.

OMG pdsavage! Thanks for the links. I swear its like trying to find the holy grail when you are on a quest for a specific breed. I will send an email to these folks tonight!

also check the cochin breeder list going on in another section...

i know that guy austin-something in los angeles had some SQ black bantam cochins for sale once... maybe he has eggs...?

Back
Top Bottom