For those of us who love fuzzy butts......beautiful birds!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by TajMaChicken, Apr 5, 2011.

1. TajMaChicken

TajMaChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    Hernando, MS
    I love my little fuzzy butt chick! I found this link to live video of some beautiful fuzzy butts! It is a family of bald eagles in Decorah, Iowa. The parents are awesome birds! One eaglet hatched 4/2/11 and the next one hatched 4/3/11. There is one more egg that is expected to hatch anytime now. They are so cute![​IMG]
    Eagle Live Video

I hope that works, if not the address is www.upstream.tv/decoraheagles

2. SIMPleChick

SIMPleChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Utah
    Oh how COOL! Thanks for sharing!

3. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    This link must be making it's way around facebook! I posted it a while ago, and someone else just posted it again today, and now again! It's very cool, the kids and I have been following it. Keep spreading the word! At least no dead chickens have been brought to the nest by daddy yet.... [​IMG]

4. TajMaChicken

TajMaChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    Hernando, MS
    Quote:Oops! Sorry to duplicate! I heard about it on the KLove radio station. I have been watching since Friday. They are so cute and what beatiful birds! [​IMG]

I am so glad there are so many people interested in this. There was over 150000 people watching Friday. [​IMG]

I sure hope he sticks to the wild meals and doesn't steal anyone's chicken to feed them. What a good dad! I am just in awe of their diligence to raise their young!

5. mconro

mconro Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2010
    I have had my class of K-2 students watching since they were laid! They check to see the progress EVERYDAY!
    [​IMG]

6. kemclaughlin

kemclaughlin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    Garden City, ID
    We have been watching a few times a day since the third one was still an egg. I homeschool and we are doing our first chicks this year, so all together, it's been a very neat experience. My son will just sit at the computer and watch them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by