For those of us who play Zelda!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by peeps7, Oct 23, 2007.

1. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I was just wondering, I have played almost all of the Zelda games and I also have the Twilight princess. When I was younger I had A HUGE crush on Link. [​IMG] Anyways I have beaten the Twilight princess 6 or 7 times already. My questions are 1. What was the best Zelda game you played? 2. Who do you like better: Link, Zelda, Midna, or Ganandorf?

P.S. If you middle aged people have played this when you were younger then by all means you can answer these questions too.

2. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    The last one I played (but didn't finish) was The Ocarina of Time. I love the original Legend of Zelda, and I've played A Link to the Past. I enjoy them all (they're the only reason I still buy Nintendo game systems... [​IMG] Well... and Pokemon for my daughter).

With the exception of my next purchase being a Wii. That one is just too nifty! [​IMG]

3. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Oh, and one of these times.... (if there isn't one out already) I want to play Zelda rescuing Link! (and yes, I had a crush on Link too... until Final Fantasy 7 came out).

4. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    LOL!!! I never have played Final Fantasy but even now Link is still my hero, and trust me there have been quite a few cute animated characters. (Why do all the good quality and good looking guys got to be animated? [​IMG] ) You can ask my cousin(s) he'll tell you how much I loved Link.

P.S. My cousin thought Midna (Which is a character on Twilight Princess) was Hot when she turned to her true self.

5. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Why do all the good quality and good looking guys got to be animated?

Because they only exist in fantasy! lol [​IMG] Don't worry, I ask the same question!

One of these days I'll get to play Twilight Princess and I'll judge for myself on Midna. [​IMG]

I love the graphic evolution in Zelda, Link gets better looking in each game apperance!​

6. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Okay, I'll admit it... [​IMG]
    I have played Zelda on SNES. I guess it the Legend of Zelda??? I still have the system & several games & it works... just don't have anytime to play anymore. [​IMG] Have to make some time on a cold rainy night.

7. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Yes, Legend of Zelda was on SNES. [​IMG] I still have mine too, and it still works even though the power cord was slightly chewed upon by a cat. I used to play it, beat it, then continue playing because all the little tricks changed with the next game. [​IMG]

8. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Link does get better looking in every game!!! In the twilight princess you get to sumo wrestle with Link and he takes his shirt off, He has abs and is so HOT!!

9. mlheran

mlheran Chillin' With My Peeps

The Zelda games are really the only video games I play -I mean, come on, look how cute Link is!! [​IMG]

I play the SNES LoZ pretty often because it has a great story and gameplay -there are still things I haven't found or beaten! But I really loved the way things looked and sounded in Ocarina -I squealed over all of Link's little grunts and "whoa"s (I used to make him jump on things and run around just hear them).

I haven't played Twilight yet (I don't have anything newer than an N64), but I really, REALLY want to because the screenshots I've seen are SOOOOO gorgeous!

Link is the cutest elvish-looking boy ever!! [​IMG]

10. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I know right!!! You are going to die when you see the Twilight Princess game! As you saw in my last post, Link takes his shirt off and I'm not kidding the graphics are awesome!!! He has abs and every thing!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by