For those of you that have built your own coops...

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by cblakley0531, May 14, 2011.

1. cblakley0531

cblakley0531 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Shelton, WA
    My Coop
    ...and have posted your entire coop building process on here...THANK YOU! I'm totally having so much fun looking at all of your creations and hard work! You are all helping me out so much with designing my coop (that maybe someday I will get to build) and I sincerely appreciate you all taking the time to share!!

THANK YOU! [​IMG]

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Thanks.

If only I could post all my modifications, little projects, and chicken-related DIY stuff. I find chicken keeping makes me think outside of the box, BIG TIME.

3. chickerdoodle

chickerdoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2009
    Oregon
    You are very welcome!! I got lots of ideas from the coop pages before we built ours so its a "pay it forward" type of gesture. [​IMG]

Holy moley!! I noticed that LareePQG has an Eggplant! I named our coop "The Egg Plant!" We even had a custom brass plate made that we put on the nest boxes last week. [​IMG]

4. motoclown

motoclown Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2010
    New Castle, PA
    This is my favorite section of this website.
    I could look at coops for hours.

5. savingpurple

savingpurple Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2011
    NW Ohio
    Thanks!

I am looking more and more and adding more and more to adjust mine to be more workable, and easier for the chickens. I agree I just look and read and love the pictures.

6. 10xmama

10xmama Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Yes, I agree. So helpful... to us beginners!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by