1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For those of you that know me

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chilling in muscadine, Sep 10, 2009.

1. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    You guys know I have been struggling with a eating disorder but on 9/2 I had a mild stroke with the paralysis in my left hand so typing is so much fun now. I have doctors appts. out the ying yang now. Just thought I would share and maybe ask for some prayers along the way. You guys are great!

Sara

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

[​IMG] and prayers.

3. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG] Sara! Nice to "see" you back! I will definetly be thinking of you and hope it all gets better for you. Good luck with all the appointments. Do you know what caused the stroke? Take care of yourself, we care about you!

4. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:I don't know yet what caused the stroke but thanks for your kind thoughts. I see a neurologist today so maybe I will find out some more info. Cross your fingers for me.

Sara

5. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    [​IMG]

I'll definitely pray for you?

6. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] and [​IMG] hugs coming your way!! Hope its good news and your hand gets back to normal!! It happens so much. My good friend's mom just had a mild stroke, and she is right as rain, and its only been three weeks, so let's hope that is your case also!!!! Good luck at the neurologist!!!

7. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    [​IMG]

I don't really know you, but I consider all of BYC my family, so I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a speedy recovery.

8. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:Thanks Kimmie, I think about you all the time and I'm here if you need me

Sara

9. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Thanks everyone for your well wishes!

10. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Prayers said.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by