For those of you who have a small shop or farm website...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CranberryCreekFarm, Aug 16, 2011.

1. CranberryCreekFarm

CranberryCreekFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Cranberry creek farm is currently looking for more wholesale accounts and "advertising buddy".

If you have a small shop or store and would like to sell some of our quality products, please don't hesitate to contact. Also, if you would like to become a buddy : All it takes is trading links on one another's websites. I'll gladly give you a traffic and stat report upon request. We advertise pretty heavily.

Thanks, Megan

2. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I have a sister-in-law who is just setting up a new store selling many handmade products. You might want to check her out. Her store is called Heirloom Claremont in Claremont, CA.

3. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Quote:I contacted her. Thank you for the lead!

4. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I'll "like" your facebook page with our farm page. I know you are on my personal facebook but I don't think you are connected to my farm page.

5. Joycats

Joycats Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello Cranberry Creek Farm - I will gladly add your website link to my website if you'll do the same. I like your website and I have customers that will love your goatsmilk soaps. Thanks!
    Joy
    www.JoyfulSoundsFarm.com

I've added your link to my "Links" page. I hope this helps and I am planning to try some of your soaps very soon.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  6. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Thanks for the like!

I added you to my links page as well. Too bad we live so far away from one another, I would totally purchase some birds from you!

7. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I would love to offer some of our goat's milk soaps, but I think you have that covered already. [​IMG]

8. Joycats

Joycats Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Thanks so much! Best of luck to you [​IMG]

9. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Soaps will be carried and sold at a nice shop in California in a few weeks! So excited!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by