For those who are bored...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CranberryCreekFarm, May 9, 2011.

1. CranberryCreekFarm

CranberryCreekFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    I'd like some feedback on our family's farm website [​IMG] its www.cranberrycreekfarm.webs.com

Any feedback would be helpful!, also if you have any ideas for products to sell, that'd be great. I plan on adding a garden page as soon as mine starts to sprout!

Thanks! Megan.

2. PamB

PamB Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    Nice site! Tons of information. Great job!! [​IMG]

3. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Thanks!

4. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Very nice site. I like the logo and color scheme. Are you near Bingham by any chance? My best friend grew up there, looks like you aren't too far?

5. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

The baby bunny prices are $15 on the rabbit page (for Aubrey and Burt), and only $13 on the For sale page. I want some of those runner eggs! Super cute bunnies too...

6. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Very nice site, my only suggestion would be to have a special section for the poultry. Otherwise [​IMG]!

7. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Thanks for all the feedback! I will change the prices, i never even noticed that!

I am nervous to ship eggs, I have always wanted to try since there isn't much of a demand around here for them, I just don't know what I would charge/etc.

I was thinking about starting pages for the poultry, goats, pig, and other animals with pics, bios, and etc. And add a garden tab. Maybe even a page with specific info on hatching eggs since many people from around here have no clue what that means I've noticed! I brought a dozen runner eggs and 2 dozen chicken eggs to a Farm swap last weekend and many people kept asking if they could just bring the eggs home and they would hatch on their counter!

I live about 3 hours from bingham. But I also live in the middle of nowhere, so everywhere is at least an hour away [​IMG]

8. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    I'll work on the suggestions today during my childrens naptime! Busy busy with a 4 yo, 2 yo, pets and barn animals and 31 weeks pregnant! [​IMG]

9. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Changed quite a bit around on the website today, thank you all!

10. mrszlopez

mrszlopez Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Jackson,NJ
    I love it ! It is very inviting & i love the page decor. I hope my family's website will be as pretty & organized as yours ! good job [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by