Forcing DH to go the Dr.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Camelot Farms, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Why is that he is so diffcult? ugh!

Dropping weight, cough, cant sleep even with Ambien, migraines, depressed, moody...

So I am waiting for him to get out of the shower and off to the doc we go.

Please keep us in your thoughts.

2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Most DH's are just too proud and i think they have to be tougher than whatever is ailing them. (dont wanna look like a wimp)
    I dont think it is their fault, its all that testosterone stuff [​IMG]
    It takes over the controls and leaves them unable to make rational decisions.
    I hope everything is ok [​IMG]

3. RedHead

RedHead Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2009
    East Lake, NC
    yea I think the only 2 things that will make mine go to the doctor are a toothache and an earache, he could probably be coughing up blood and not wanna go to the doc. but one sore tooth or ear and he turns into such a big baby lol

4. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Mine is the same way only when he had his two kidney stone episodes he sure flew to the dr. [​IMG]

5. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Sorry to hear your Dh is feeling unwell..... any updates how did the Dr's appt go?

[​IMG] will keep you in my prayers....

6. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Quick update: Doc has taken him out of work at least til next Tuesday. She is confident (and I agree) that his health problems are work related. He is a Co-Mgr at WalMart and with the slow economy, the stress that is put on the managers to keep sales up is brutal.

To top it off, they have moved him to night shift. 7pm-8am. 4 days on 4 days off. He has issues with sleep to begin with so this is a horrible option.

So, I guess I help him job hunt this week...

Thanks all.

7. babylady4

babylady4 Mother Goose

Mar 30, 2009
    Central WI
    Stress does terrible things to a body; glad you found something out!

8. gottalovemychickens

gottalovemychickens SaveAChickenRideACowboy

Quote:i know how that goes at wal mart , my mom and i work there at a new store here in town and they were going to drop our hours , but out store mgr and asst mgr , declined what corporate said and told us to keep working our 40 hours a week . The mgrs also told us no matter what the econ is like you will always have 40 hours at our store !!!!!!!!!!!!!

graves 10pm-7am

9. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Y'all will be in my good thoughts.
    I've been nagging hubby to go. He's refusing to go back to the doctor until he gets some medical bills paid off. [​IMG]

10. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Quote:i know how that goes at wal mart , my mom and i work there at a new store here in town and they were going to drop our hours , but out store mgr and asst mgr , declined what corporate said and told us to keep working our 40 hours a week . The mgrs also told us no matter what the econ is like you will always have 40 hours at our store !!!!!!!!!!!!!

graves 10pm-7am

I really do love it when management stands up for the people lower on the food chain!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by