Foreign made yellow incubators

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by pinkyglory123, Jun 6, 2017.

1. pinkyglory123

pinkyglory123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2010
    Question I have two 96 egg yellow plastic incubators-one made in China. The other maybe India. I am confused about the wires despite having watched YouTube set ups. There are three wires hanging from the lid. Two obviously run the turners. There is one black wire which does not have a female ended partner that I can find. Now the fan is running which is what I originally thought this wire was for. Anyone have any answers? Thanks.

2. Dmitrys

Dmitrys Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2017
    Maybe will you share some pic about it?

vicky1212123 likes this.
  3. HJo1222

HJo1222 New Egg

Jun 7, 2017
    The white end plugs create a circuit for the egg turners. The black wires connect to make the bottom fan run. If you only have 1 fan then its just decoration. Lol I have a fan on each level though. I have the same foreign yellow machine. It's amazing at keeping humidity.

4. bcarthen

bcarthen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2017
    Is the one that you all are speaking of the one on Amazon for around 70-90 dollars? If so how do you like it? I have been reading the reviews on it and the reviews appear mixed. Can you remove the turners for lock down?

5. ChrisNich

ChrisNich Just Hatched

Aug 30, 2017
    Yes, you can remove the turner for lockdown. You just need to be careful not to drop your eggs when lifting it out, as it can get a little wobbly. While I suppose you could move the eggs first, I just take out the turner, eggs and all, and then carefully lay the eggs back in the incubator.

1983Dan likes this.
  6. 1983Dan

1983Dan Out Of The Brooder

Sep 1, 2017
    South Yorkshire U.K
    I have the same but its 48 with the count down on. love mine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by