Forrest Gump Special/Ships 11-10/ N. GA ((SOLD to arabookworm))

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
This collection is at least 16 eggs plus probable extras from my mixed laying flock and possibly a Blue Orpington or two. The layers who are still laying (not in hard molt) are various breeds, mated to either of my Barred Rock cockerels, Dutch or Mace, both sons of Hawkeye and Lexie, for those of you who know my birds.
The possible mothers of your future chicks could be:

Barred Plymouth Rock
Buff Orpington
Welsummer
Ameraucana (true breed, blue or black)
Cochin/Silkie x Barred Rock
Blue Orp x Buff Brahma
New Hampshire
Light Brahma

If they start back laying this week, you could also get eggs from:

Silver Laced Wyandotte
Speckled Sussex
Rhode Island Red

If you'd like any pics of any of these birds, let me know and I'll be glad to post them. And if my blue Orp hen, Skye, lays eggs of good shell quality (she's in hard molt), I'll send those along, too.

$25 includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S. Pymt by money order, to be sent immediately upon sale confirmation. Thanks!
smile.png

No minors, please. If you are under 18 and want eggs, I need a parent to let me know you have permission. Thanks.

Last edited:
hey speckledhen , 2nd to hatch - blue am. x b/r, 3rd hidie, 4th black am. x b/r , 5th holley
wee.gif
im hoping more to hatch:fl uoo just heard a egg pip got to go

Sorry, no rooster for that breed. I have three SLW girls, all hatchery stock. I also got a GLW from the same source and am very happy with the lacing on that girl, but the SLWs are so-so.

Back
Top Bottom