Forrest Gump Special w/ BBS Orps, BRs, etc/*SOLD*/ N GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Sep 3, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

This is my first offering of the season. My Orpingtons are molting so there wont be a full set of those, just a few. This will also be the very first Barred Rock eggs with my Dutch, Hawkeye's son, as the sire, a fertility test of sorts (I have been seeing bullseyes and I think he's gotten around to most all the laying girls, LOL) There will be at least 16 eggs in this batch. Might be Dutch with my RIR, Reba, perhaps one of my Buff Orps or my Buff Brahma, or maybe my Blue Ameraucana or even Kate, my Cochin/Silkie x BR cross hen, just a mixed bag of fun! I will have mostly purebred eggs, though. Asking $25, pymt to be sent upon confirmation of the sale, by postal money order please. Thanks! These are all standard breeds. The sire of the Blue Orps is my avatar. Here are some of the ladies who may be the mamas and Dutch, my 19 week old cockerel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  2. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    ***** SOLD *******

Boy is Hubby gonna make me move out to the coop [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

Hehehe, I know what you mean, LOL. Thanks!

4. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Thats ok, if I move to the coop , he gets stuck with the dogs in the house, in my eyes I get the better end of the deal. The dogs are a PITA!!!! [​IMG]

5. speckledhen

[​IMG]

6. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Good stuff there! [​IMG]

SpeckledHen, my blue orp is starting to crow and still has not grown a tail. [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

Sounds like Suede. That boy took forEVER to grow a tail!

8. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    [​IMG] Just like his daddy then. His voice is deep too, will be a good sounding crow when he gets the kinks worked out. [​IMG]

9. speckledhen

Sounds alot like Dear Old Dad, LOL. Suede's crow is more of a deep howl.

10. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I should've whipped out the ole' phone and got a recording. I'll try and do that next time I get a chance. I didn't think about it at the time. [​IMG] He's camera shy, so I'm never able to get a good picture of him. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by