Fort Payne Alabama show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by rebelgal23, Feb 6, 2011.

1. rebelgal23

rebelgal23 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 6, 2011
    Hardeman
    april 9th we are havin a bantam chicken,bantam duck,and Pigeon show on the VFW Fair grounds In fortpayne AL.This is a new club and this is our first show.There have been ALOT of people promise to be there weither their showin salin or just lookin so there should be a few people there.I am a member of the club and so far it goin along very well.I think it is going to be a load of fun lol.Ill most likly be showing most of my OE's this time.If anyone needs to know anything bout the show message me and ill give you my dads, or bryan buffingtons number.My dad and i are members and bryan is the club president but if i can answer them for you ill answer you as soon as i can.I do beleive (if i rememeber correctly in the old english 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th places i think are getting a cash prize.If yall are comin to the show and your selln or showin what are ya bringin, cause i need some more bloodlines to my breeds and i like haveing a variety of bantams.cant get enough of em lol

-Bryan and everyone one wanted me to ask if anyone had any show cages for sale (Standard or Bantam)

-The show is ONLY for Bantams,Bantam ducks,and Pigeons.

-Registration(I am suppose to get a copy of the form and post it on here so yall can print it of and call us and everything)

I should have our club flyer and a copy of the registration form on here in a few days

*IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHIGN BANTAMS BANTAM DUCKS OR PIGEONS OR ANYTHING BOUT THE SHOW DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ME MY COMPUTER HAS A VIRURS SO PLEASE CALL OR TXT ME (256-717-8186) CALL ANYTIME AFTER 3:30PM PLEASE*

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  2. rebelgal23

rebelgal23 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 6, 2011
    Hardeman
    Is anyone taking some Quial old english to the Fort payne show my hen was kill the other day by a racoon if anyone could bring a extra i would love to buy her Quail old english has been one of my 2 top favorite White old english has been my first since i was little but if you could bring a hen/poulet please call me (if i dont answer please leave a voicemail) and tell me how much so i can make sure i have enough money thank you all

3. BuckNBark Farm

BuckNBark Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Trenton, GA
    I am interested in going! I live in Trenton. It will be my first show. Only have one chicken to bring (Silkie Bantam)

4. BuckNBark Farm

May 4, 2010
    Trenton, GA
    I will keep a look out for the registration. Will probably need directions, if Mapquest doesn't give it to me. Wasn't able to find any fairgrounds the last time I went. No idea how I got there, someone else was driving. I don't think it was VFW Fairgrounds, I dunno. It had stalls for horses, pigs as well.

Pam Pittman

5. BuckNBark Farm

May 4, 2010
    Trenton, GA
    I don't think my guy is show ready, but I want him to get used the experience, and not crouch down in a new place. :) Pam

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by