Fort Wayne, IN: Wanted Buff Orpintons and Runner ducks.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sgray136, Jan 18, 2008.

1. sgray136

sgray136 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2007
    Huntertown, Indiana
    Have small place in the country. I'm looking to round out my eggers with four more Orpinton hens and would enjoy a couple of runner ducks for debuggers and entertainment. [​IMG]

2. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I can sell you Buff Orpington eggs.

3. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    If you ever make a trip to Grand Rapids, MI - I have 2 buff orpingtons and 3 black austrolorps available. They will be 1 year old in March.

4. sew4beans

sew4beans Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    I will be hatching some out before long, and can let you know when I have some available. Will have pure Buff Orpingtons as well as mix, as I have a couple of other breeds with my Buff Roo. I am south of Plymouth, but could meet you when ready!

5. sgray136

sgray136 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2007
    Huntertown, Indiana
    I think that I have re-tunk what I was thinking. I now know that I have two Buff Orps and two Plymouth Rocks along with two black hens that I think may be Rocks of some sort. I have them currently being serviced by a RIR cockerel and have eggs in the incubator.

I need to build a second coop for my free rangers and one for my captive variety and eggers. I think what I'm going to be looking for is a Buff Orp roo so I can produce my own chicks.

So.... I think I'm going to start looking for a nice Buff rooster for my girls.[​IMG]

6. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    arlee453 has some buff orp cockerals she's giving away, check the post that says "celebrity barred ..."

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  7. sew4beans

sew4beans Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    I have 3 that are already to go. The hens have started producing eggs. They are out of 4H champions, that I got eggs from and hatched myself. I haven't handled them much, but they are gentle, and can be handled easily. I would trade you one for some eggs for my incubator! I am off of Hwy 31, south of Plymouth, but would be willing to meet you somewhere between.

8. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I have a BO roo, thats ready to go! he is almost a year old, from MM Hatchery. I have 2 roos, and really need to find ONE of them a home...SOON!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by