Fort Wayne, IN: Wanted Buff Orpintons and Runner ducks.

sgray136

Crowing
16 Years
May 11, 2007
Huntertown, Indiana
Have small place in the country. I'm looking to round out my eggers with four more Orpinton hens and would enjoy a couple of runner ducks for debuggers and entertainment.
smile.png

If you ever make a trip to Grand Rapids, MI - I have 2 buff orpingtons and 3 black austrolorps available. They will be 1 year old in March.

I will be hatching some out before long, and can let you know when I have some available. Will have pure Buff Orpingtons as well as mix, as I have a couple of other breeds with my Buff Roo. I am south of Plymouth, but could meet you when ready!

I think that I have re-tunk what I was thinking. I now know that I have two Buff Orps and two Plymouth Rocks along with two black hens that I think may be Rocks of some sort. I have them currently being serviced by a RIR cockerel and have eggs in the incubator.

I need to build a second coop for my free rangers and one for my captive variety and eggers. I think what I'm going to be looking for is a Buff Orp roo so I can produce my own chicks.

So.... I think I'm going to start looking for a nice Buff rooster for my girls.
hmm.png

arlee453 has some buff orp cockerals she's giving away, check the post that says "celebrity barred ..."

Last edited:
I have 3 that are already to go. The hens have started producing eggs. They are out of 4H champions, that I got eggs from and hatched myself. I haven't handled them much, but they are gentle, and can be handled easily. I would trade you one for some eggs for my incubator! I am off of Hwy 31, south of Plymouth, but would be willing to meet you somewhere between.

Back
Top Bottom