Forum member chicken waterer

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Huskeriowa, May 16, 2011.

1. Huskeriowa

Huskeriowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2010
    My Coop
    Hi all.

When trying to figure out what to build and how to build it there can be an overwhelming amount of information to take in. One issue that it seems everyone contends with is how to water their birds. I purchased products from a board member named Neil Grassbaugh. The price was fair or more than fair compared to other products. The shipping was quick and the product sent was exactly what I needed for my setup.

As can happen, I had an issue with my installation. While the order I placed was very small he still took the time to call me long distance on his dime and discuss the issue I was having. He gave me an idea of how to 'fix' the issue and without me asking and went ahead and sent a replacement part just in case it didn't work. I came home tonight and was surprised with a package from him with the part.

I am taking the time to write this because I think that when you meet an honest person with a good product then they deserve to have their names highlighted. You could do worse than to pick his brain for your unique situation.

Best Regards

2. itsjessme

itsjessme Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2011
    Bealeton, VA
    Its nice to see someone giveing complimants. You see way to many people complaining about anything and everything now a days. Im sure he would appreciate it.
  3. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

Yay Neil!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by