I had put one of my wife's scented bathroom candles in one of our holloween jack-o-lantern. I jack-o-lantern was placed near our wooded trails during neighbors halloween party to mark the start of the "spooky wooded trail". Over a week went by and I hadn't picked the the jack-o-lanterns. As I walked up to the pumpkin I noticed the candle on the ground and I first thougth the kids were playing with it until I got closer and saw chunks of candle on the ground with teeth marks in the candle. It looks like the raccoon really wanted to eat it but after many bites it realized it smelled good but did not taste good. Wife was not too happy about her candle.