FOUND** GUINEA EGGS IN SOUTHEAST (GA, FL, AL, MS)

Southern Chickens

Songster
12 Years
Mar 11, 2007
NorthWest Florida
Looking for about 2 dozen eggs, any color. To be shipped next month to Central Florida. They don't need to be fancy, just guineas! Thanks so much, for any replys.

Last edited by a moderator:
pidgey104 has some, and she is in FL. She has some listed on the 24 hour auction thread right now
smile.png

I can ship next month, 2 dozen with priority for $40.
19329_1_july.jpg

PM me if interested.

fowlrus/Angie TX - home of the showgirl/silkie and marans.

I can ship you some in May.

Our guineas are not going to be a pure line ....I have them all mixed up together in a large pen.

Please pm me if you are interested and I'll get you on the calendar.

We are chemical free full time farmers and so we don't check e mail very often but I check pm's on the board.

We do accept paypal and our account is

[email protected]

Please pm me on this board should you decide upon us so I'll schedule with you your desired ship day. Also, it really helps if you put the eggs you are ordering and your byc name on the paypal payment and I'll do the same for you. If you don't have paypal, I accept money orders as well.

Oh, I forgot, I'm in Georgia. Please check comments for me under shipping category. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=42632 We carefully wrap and ship our eggs with the same care we give all our poultry and animals.

Hope you choose us to serve your needs in this category. Please do pm me if you have any other questions. Many thanks.

Last edited:
I can get you 2 doz next month. I have a free range flock. The colors I have are Lavender,lavnder pied,pied,white,royal purple,and a few greys.I'll sell you $9 for a doz plus $10 for shipping.

MVC-528S-1.jpg

MVC-533S-1.jpg

MVC-534S.jpg

MVC-535S.jpg

MVC-538S.jpg

Back
Top Bottom