Found home -FREE 8 wk old blk EE Roo - So NY, West CT and MA and S. VT

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by McGoo, Jun 9, 2008.

1. McGoo

McGoo Chillin' With My Peeps

I would like to find a home for my Black 8 wk old EE roo. I'll drive a distance for a good home. He's from good stock - (hinkjc's). He's just starting to get the blue/green shiny feathers. I expect him to be a pretty boy.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  2. Lobzi

Lobzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Id love to give him a very good home with my Chickie who needs a companion, but darn it, Im in California!

3. McGoo

thanks for trying. I'm hoping that someone in the NE will be interested.

Anyone out there in CT, MA, VT or NY interested. He's really getting pretty.

4. carress

carress Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    Orange county NY
    Hi,
    I'm in Orange county NY. Let me know if you still looking for a place for the roo and if I'm close enough to be convenient.

Christine

5. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    Colleen, I wish I could get this roo but where you are going to be is about 2-3 hours from my house and with the prices of gas my parents don't want to drive that far. If it were just me I would deffinatley go and get it.
    sorry,
    Ticks

6. McGoo

ticks, I totally understand the situation. YOu are really far north even from Rutland, VT.

Carress, I don't have a home for the little guy yet, but working on something. If it doesn't work out I would be happy to drive him up. Where are you?

7. carress

carress Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    Orange county NY
    I'm in the town of newburgh- orange county, near the ulster county border.

8. McGoo

Wow, you're really quite close. I will definitely keep you in mind, though I will keep trying since I know that you have quite a few roos.

Thanks

9. McGoo

Found a home for him.... with 2 of my EE hens Thanks all

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by