1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FOUND: Peeping Tom's Wife on BYC!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by minifarm8, Jan 26, 2009.

1. minifarm8

minifarm8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Hagerstown, MD
    OK, ok.... so my DH's name is Tom and I feel like I am peeking into your lives. I have been reading this forum for several months now... posting a few things here and there. But for the most part, I just read what everyone else writes. I have learned SO much about chickens, goats, receipes, and COLD weather!

Most people seem to be very nice with only the occasional jumping down a throat or two. I am a Respiratory Therapist by trade and BYC gives me something to do on my downtime during the long nights. Except for the great food I have found, my DH would probably prefer me to not spend so much time here since it has caused a spike in our electric bill (due to incubator usage) lol. 24 chicken eggs and 6 ducks due in February.

We are getting 8 to 10 eggs a day now (the girls started laying in mid December) and we were able to offer some dear friends of ours free eggs as partial payment for all they have done for us! That feels great!

Thanks for all the information everyone is willing to share so that others... including those of us that would rather read than write, can learn more about these awesome animals God has put here for us to enjoy!

Monica

2. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    [​IMG]

3. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    Welcome, there is always room at the BYC table for one more.

4. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Well I guess you'll need to get a turkey or two now that your a peeping Tom ...hee heee hee....Welcome to BYC!!

5. Buster

Buster Back to Work

[​IMG]

6. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    [​IMG]

7. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    [​IMG]

8. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Welcome from NM, and don't worry I won't jump down your throat,,

9. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Well I guess you'll need to get a turkey or two now that your a peeping Tom ...hee heee hee...

[​IMG] and [​IMG]

10. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    [​IMG]

I really appreciate it when lurkers come out of "lurkdom" to join us on the forum. It's so nice to know you're there and that you're enjoying BYC.

Feel free to jump into the conversation any time you like! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by