Found: Perfect banty coop!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by havi, Sep 2, 2008.

1. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
  2. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    That is a really nice coop, the ridge vent and coop door are especially nice.

3. wendypets

wendypets Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2008
    China
    I have a similar item like this coop..

4. Daycare Mom

Daycare Mom Chickens, Cuddly and Delicious

Apr 9, 2008
    Conklin, Michigan
    Very cute, it looks like a little doll house. [​IMG]

5. havi

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I dont care so much for the color, Im more of a red and white coop person myself. I think this would be the perfect fit for my 3-4 banty chickens. If only I had the skills to build it. [​IMG]

6. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:Hello Havi,I think you can build it I am verysure because I think if you put your focus on doing anything youwill be able to do it,fewyears ago I tried so hard to square a building but now after several tries I finelly can do it.So i wish you the best luck.
    Omran

7. rebbetzin

rebbetzin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    If I can build a chicken coop... anyone can build a coop.!!! That is a cute one to be sure!! Just take the picture to your local Hardware store, and I bet you will find someone to help you build it.

I got lots of help from my local Ace Hardware guys.

8. havi

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Woohoo! [​IMG] I emailed the person and asked if I could have the plans, and that I would even be willing to pay a small fee for them. She emailed me back and told me she didnt mind giving me the plans and next time she goes to build one she will take pictures of each step and let me know the measurements of everything.

When I recieve the plans if I think they might be too much for me to handle I plan on talking with the local high school ag class and seeing if I buy the stuff if they will build it. [​IMG]

9. okiemommy

okiemommy Mother of 5, Prisoner to None

May 26, 2008
    Okla-Homa
    Woohoo! wee I emailed the person and asked if I could have the plans, and that I would even be willing to pay a small fee for them. She emailed me back and told me she didnt mind giving me the plans and next time she goes to build one she will take pictures of each step and let me know the measurements of everything.

When I recieve the plans if I think they might be too much for me to handle I plan on talking with the local high school ag class and seeing if I buy the stuff if they will build it. fl

That's really cool! I hope it works out for you!​

10. sugarbush

sugarbush Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Lexington KY
    215 euros..... I will build it exactly like that for you if you want to pick it up;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by