Found: Perfect banty coop!

havi

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Waco, Texas
Ive been searching the UK sites to get ideas for my new banty coop/tractor. Im so in love with this coop!!!
ep.gif
love.gif
Anyone wanna build one for me? I wish they had this many opitions for the US. I swear someone would make a killing going into making prebuilt 'chook' coops.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/chicken-house...39:1|66:4|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I dont care so much for the color, Im more of a red and white coop person myself. I think this would be the perfect fit for my 3-4 banty chickens. If only I had the skills to build it.
hmm.png

Quote:
Hello Havi,I think you can build it I am verysure because I think if you put your focus on doing anything youwill be able to do it,fewyears ago I tried so hard to square a building but now after several tries I finelly can do it.So i wish you the best luck.
Omran

If I can build a chicken coop... anyone can build a coop.!!! That is a cute one to be sure!! Just take the picture to your local Hardware store, and I bet you will find someone to help you build it.

I got lots of help from my local Ace Hardware guys.

Woohoo!
wee.gif
I emailed the person and asked if I could have the plans, and that I would even be willing to pay a small fee for them. She emailed me back and told me she didnt mind giving me the plans and next time she goes to build one she will take pictures of each step and let me know the measurements of everything.

When I recieve the plans if I think they might be too much for me to handle I plan on talking with the local high school ag class and seeing if I buy the stuff if they will build it.
fl.gif

Woohoo! wee I emailed the person and asked if I could have the plans, and that I would even be willing to pay a small fee for them. She emailed me back and told me she didnt mind giving me the plans and next time she goes to build one she will take pictures of each step and let me know the measurements of everything.

When I recieve the plans if I think they might be too much for me to handle I plan on talking with the local high school ag class and seeing if I buy the stuff if they will build it. fl

That's really cool! I hope it works out for you!​

Back
Top Bottom