Found pigeon AU SBL 361 2018

Pics
I hope you hear back from the American Racing Pigeon Union (AU). Please let us know what happens.
FWIW
Thank you so much for this. We're gonna go wrap her right now. We contacted the South Bend League which is the SBL on her tag. Shes really quite beautiful so I doubt the owner would have just let her go with the tag still on

Thank you so much for this. We're gonna go wrap her right now. We contacted the South Bend League which is the SBL on her tag. Shes really quite beautiful so I doubt the owner would have just let her go with the tag still on
She could have been injured in a training flight or a race. If you are near South Bend maybe the owner will pick her up. Can you post a pic of the pretty girl after you take care of her wing?:)

20190712_212811.jpg

Sorry the pic isnt great. We didnt want to disturb her more after we immobilized her wing

She sure is pretty. Hope you find the owner.
I tried calling but I think he might have thought I was a robodialer. The SBL assured me they would be getting a hold of him. Shes a very lovely bird and very sweet. No qualms about being held. Someone clearly loved her so I want to get her home safely. Even if I dont get a hold of him through here I will update when she's been returned safely home.

Back
Top Bottom