Found pigeon!

Jmwah_12

Songster
May 7, 2020
Hello all so earlier this week I found a pigeon that seemed to be injured and I was able to capture it. It has seemed to have gotten better now and it flying (sort of) and eating well. Please let me know if anyone is missing this bird?! I believe someone had told me it looked like a domesticated bird, possibly a king pigeon? I don’t know a whole lot about pigeons but i would love to find it’s owner hopefully. It’s pure white with bright red legs, and quite big in size. It didn’t have any bands on its feet, I’m not sure if it has a mate either. I’m located in Orange county, California so if anyone is missing a bird please contact me!

Attachments

• 7F097D68-B757-4896-901C-B840E4CFBD47.jpeg
    7F097D68-B757-4896-901C-B840E4CFBD47.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 18
Hello all so earlier this week I found a pigeon that seemed to be injured and I was able to capture it. It has seemed to have gotten better now and it flying (sort of) and eating well. Please let me know if anyone is missing this bird?! I believe someone had told me it looked like a domesticated bird, possibly a king pigeon? I don’t know a whole lot about pigeons but i would love to find it’s owner hopefully. It’s pure white with bright red legs, and quite big in size. It didn’t have any bands on its feet, I’m not sure if it has a mate either. I’m located in Orange county, California so if anyone is missing a bird please contact me!
Do you think it could be a lost wedding dove from the dove releases?

Back
Top Bottom