Found some thanks everyone!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LilyD, Jul 6, 2011.

1. LilyD

LilyD Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2011
    Bristol, VT
    I am looking to purchase 24+ Heritage Delaware eggs to start my own Dual Purpose flock at home. I have one batch in the incubator as we speak that is due to hatch on the 20th but I would love to have at least two dozen more so I a good starting flock for next year.

Thanks,
    Lily

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  2. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Quote:Lily

Contact BARGAIN here on BYC (Nancy Garry, may have mispelled last name) She has a nice flock of Delawares and sells eggs pretty regularly

3. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    I may be able to help with that... [​IMG]

4. LilyD

Jan 24, 2011
    Bristol, VT
    That would be totally awesome I am having a hard time finding people who still have fertilized eggs because it's starting to get warm, but I would really like to get a couple of good hatches this summer so they will be ready to produce eggs next year.

How much would you charge for 2 dozen?

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    LilyD, I'm responding a bit late as we farm full time but we are ready to help with a few eggs if you still need some. If Rebelrooster already has your order, that's great too! We farm full time, so we're on the computer a little less than other times of the year. If you need eggs, you have a pm and pics from me. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

6. LilyD

Jan 24, 2011
    Bristol, VT
    Quote:I think I am all set thank you though Rebel Rooster and HighSpringChix are helping me out

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by