Found this in our local Craigslist...have to keep my DD from seeing it

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sred98, Apr 22, 2009.

1. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
  2. CityClucks

CityClucks The Center of a 50 Mile Radius

Jan 31, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    That's great!

I'll bet the lister gets some real inquiries!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    On April Fools Day we noticed a posting for someone selling a camel. [​IMG] It had a cute little story with it too! [​IMG]

4. Turtle

Turtle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Lyles,TN
    That is to good, hey you can even ride them over the rainbow. [​IMG]

5. sred98

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Actually, there are people here that have camels. Are you sure that one wasn't real?? I want one much later down the road when the kids are gone.

Shelly

6. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    Unicorns aren't real?!? [​IMG]

You know the sad thing is that part of me was almost giddy - I want one! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:Actually, there are people here that have camels. Are you sure that one wasn't real?? I want one much later down the road when the kids are gone.

Shelly

Very doubtful here in Montana. It was the story that accompanied the add, you just knew it was an April Fools joke. I don't remember what it said though! DH read it out loud to me. I will ask him when he calls later. I know it said something about how it used to belong to a Sheik. [​IMG]

8. duckboatprincess

duckboatprincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    Grand Blanc, MI
    dang it.... the flagged the ad and are removing it!!

9. sred98

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Quote:I know! That stinks! I did nominate it for the "Best Of..." so maybe we'll see it again there! There are some "flag-happy" people out there! [​IMG]

Shelly

10. breezy

breezy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    Sand Coulee MT
    "Very doubtful here in Montana. It was the story that accompanied the add, you just knew it was an April Fools joke. I don't remember what it said though! DH read it out loud to me. I will ask him when he calls later. I know it said something about how it used to belong to a Sheik."

I dont know why you couldnt keep a camel in Montana...the Terry Ranch has them in Wyoming. I see them all the time when I drive back home to Great Falls. They keep the double humped ones I think they are bactrian? Pretty funny to see camels beside the road grazing next to buffalo.....one of those cool things you only see in Wyoming or Montana LOL

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by