Found this ..Sad Sad

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by cristina33, Nov 11, 2007.

1. cristina33

cristina33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    ma
  2. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    thats so sad... :eek:

3. hatchcrazzzy

hatchcrazzzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2007
    kemp texas
    that is so bad i hate when people get animals and dont take care of them [​IMG]

4. TJ

TJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    Missouri
    600?!!! I hope they get the person who did this... Our state or federal government, not to mention our judicial system has GOT to start doing something about this type of nonsense!

Yeah, I easily get my feathers ruffled when it comes to child, elderly and animal abuse...just too much of it going on these days and it seems it all just gets swept under the rug...and the guilty party gets a slap on the wrist, a small fine or maybe minimal jail sentence...

That is sad.

Blessings,
    TJ

5. cristina33

Jan 11, 2007
    ma
    They were found here in my State ...MA. I was looking to get some ducks and came across this article. If they come back in ok health I might see if I can get a few of them.

Cristina

6. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Deplorable (sp)!!!!!

[​IMG] :thun :mad:

7. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Cristina I heard about this and supposdedly they will be up for adoption once they are health cleared. I would call Nevins Farm tomorrow and they will tell you if they are available if you are really interested.
    I can not even imagine that scene and thank anyone who will listen that the inspector did his inspection! Sickening.

8. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Just found out,,,the ducks are ready to be adopted out but not the chickens yet.

9. cristina33

Jan 11, 2007
    ma
    Great I will give them a call tomorrow and see what it I would have to do to get some
    Thanks
    Cristina

10. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    These people need to be put in jail and not given food or water until they have lost 50 lbs. each! At least they should not ever be allowed to own another animal as long as they live!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by