Four Corners New Mexico

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by peppermentz, Aug 31, 2009.

1. peppermentz

peppermentz New Egg

Aug 31, 2009
    Just learned about this forum from an online friend of mine who is a member.
    Are there others in the four corners area of New Mexico? Would love to ask about local businesses that supply for chickens.
    I have yet to buy any chicks...just starting to learn...will read here and hope to know what to buy.
    Thanks, Peppermentz

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

[​IMG] from Washington

Imp

3. peppermentz

peppermentz New Egg

Aug 31, 2009
    Thanks for the welcome. If you run across folks from the four corners area of New Mexico...send them my way, okay? I am
    new to this and need some information on how to even get started...so, I will be reading the posts from the past. Peppermentz

4. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

~*~*WeLcOmE from SW VA*~*~

5. Tonopah Pati

Tonopah Pati Rest in Peace 1938-2011

Mar 24, 2009
    Tonopah, Arizona
    Welcome from Arizona [​IMG]

6. fldiver97

fldiver97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    Middleton, WI
    [​IMG] from WI. Best to check the section "Where am I? Where are you" for folks in your area.....[​IMG]

7. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Welcome, I may be moving their next year while my bf goes to school. I'm curious if there are more in this area too... I know there are quite a few in NM .. just not that area that I've seen.

Nancy

8. peppermentz

peppermentz New Egg

Aug 31, 2009
    Thanks for the welcomes. I am reading around the forum...will try to find more from NM...

I have two cats and two hamsters! A very large garden and want to add chickens!!!

9. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    I am not from there but i had fun visiting~

10. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] and [​IMG] from S. Florida! Glad you joined us! By the way, love your username! Peppermint is one of my favorite flavors, yum! I know, different spelling, but the same thing to me, lol!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by