tanyardvineyard

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2013
I adopted my neighbors geese after she had passed away. We have been raising them for three years now. We are going to move to upstate New York and are afraid to bring them due to the Coyote population. They have two prefab sheds that they go in every night. The oldest is a white male Pilgrim named Travis, he is 14. His wife is Mummy and she is a Greylag or Pilgrim, that is about 5 years old. Their son Gellante is 4 years old and is a mix of the two. His lady friend Julia is a Pomeranian and the same age. We are willing to deliver them to a good home in Virginia with or without their houses. I have kiddie pools for them as well that I can include. We really want them to go to a home with a pond and safe environment. They are pets and are not meat birds. Thank you for looking. Please feel free to message me if you are interested

Hi! I am in Virginia and very interested! We just moved out here, we have 22 acres and a small flock of Chickens, plus two Anatolians to guard. We are close to Danville/South Boston, have a creek running along the property and a safe bard to sleep in. Please let me know if you are interested in rehoming them to us, id they are people friendly?

Hi! I am in Virginia and very interested! We just moved out here, we have 22 acres and a small flock of Chickens, plus two Anatolians to guard. We are close to Danville/South Boston, have a creek running along the property and a safe bard to sleep in. Please let me know if you are interested in rehoming them to us, id they are people friendly?
Hello! They are a very friendly quirky bunch. The males are very nice but the younger one will nip a bit if you turn your back on him. He's very protective over the bunch. The two females are excellent layers as well! They have become such a part of our family. We lock them in their sheds every night to keep them safe due to predators. They are very used to going in each shed as a pair. They are a bonded family unit as well and should not be separated. If you are interested let me know. I'm not sure how to get in touch as they will not let me post my email. Geese can live for up to 30 years as well, Travis is about 14 already.

Hello! They are a very friendly quirky bunch. The males are very nice but the younger one will nip a bit if you turn your back on him. He's very protective over the bunch. The two females are excellent layers as well! They have become such a part of our family. We lock them in their sheds every night to keep them safe due to predators. They are very used to going in each shed as a pair. They are a bonded family unit as well and should not be separated. If you are interested let me know. I'm not sure how to get in touch as they will not let me post my email. Geese can live for up to 30 years as well, Travis is about 14 already.
Can they sleep all 4 together? And have they been around Chickens? Do you have any pictures?

IMG_20220102_165520.jpg

Yes we used to have loads of chickens. Our oldest rooster passed away 2 years ago. He was 15. They were around chickens slot. Their sheds if you want them are too small for all 4 hence why we bought two sheds. If you have a big enough barn then they will gladly go in together. They are very large as you can see by my pic.
Can they sleep all 4 together? And have they been around Chickens? Do you have any pictures?

Back
Top Bottom