Four Partridge Rock Pullets For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HarmonyOaks, Feb 26, 2011.

1. HarmonyOaks

HarmonyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Calaveras County
    Four Partridge Rock pullets about 10 months old. These girls have molted and begun to lay nice brown eggs. Beautiful lacing. Price is per pullet. Sorry I do not have a cockerel. I have them in my layer pen, which does have a GLW Cock, so in all liklihood these girls are fertile right now. They are accustomed to being handled, and have already been wormed and had their toes and beaks trimmed.

The posted shipping fee is only an approximate, but will include provisions, box and Priority shipping. Actual shipping charge will be determined by weight, ie, how many pullets you want. Delivery fee will depend on where you are or wish to meet. I am located East of Angels Camp, so lets keep the pick/up delivery area to Sacramento, Turlock and Pleasanton. If you are in Southern California, I plan to attend the Seaside Feather Fanciers show in Ventura.

These girls are not of size to be competitively shown, but will make a lovely addition to your yard or egg flock. Last summer they actively free roamed the property but headed into their coop at dusk (unlike the cornish who took to the trees!)

Payment in cash by Paypal at close of auction, unless prior arrangements are made.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by