Fox

I have a problem with foxes they get very close to my house during the day but at night they get even closer l have twelve chickens

Foxes are not especially afraid of humans. I have had semi tame foxes that would follow me around when I was working my cows. This pasture was far removed from my chickens' walk or run. Sometimes the fox would venture to within 10 feet of me in the hope that I would flush a rabbet into the open or at least force it to flinch.

Yes we had a fox come at 2 in the afternoon and it was while we were home grabbed a hen and our dogs saved her, be very careful about this it is not a good thing to have a fox that shows up during the day...
ours was a juvenile fox so we have lesser chance of seeing it now but ev n still make sure you double wire your coop. Foxes look for weekness in the run or coop so just be careful with this one.

Yes we had a fox come at 2 in the afternoon and it was while we were home grabbed a hen and our dogs saved her, be very careful about this it is not a good thing to have a fox that shows up during the day...
ours was a juvenile fox so we have lesser chance of seeing it now but ev n still make sure you double wire your coop. Foxes look for weekness in the run or coop so just be careful with this one.
Had that happen to me too, middle of the day

A few years ago I had a fox dig under one of my gates to my pens and kill several birds during the day. I did catch it. I see fox most every night on one of my game cameras.
Last night.
IMAG00021115 01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom