Foxes ate my Ducks

Nov 25, 2010
Florida
What a scrappy day! I looked outside this morning and seen a huge red Fox munching his hearts delight. I ran out there screaming and throwing things, but he didn't move. I had to get up close and personal to make him leave. He even looked back two or three times,I couldn't believe it . My Peking pair lay dead, while he was eating my Sebastopol female. I only have one Sebastopol male left . I'm heartbroken. I raised all of them. They were not even one year old yet. I have an electric fence so I'm not sure what went wrong. Than k s for letting me vent. :th

What a scrappy day! I looked outside this morning and seen a huge red Fox munching his hearts delight. I ran out there screaming and throwing things, but he didn't move. I had to get up close and personal to make him leave. He even looked back two or three times,I couldn't believe it . My Peking pair lay dead, while he was eating my Sebastopol female. I only have one Sebastopol male left . I'm heartbroken. I raised all of them. They were not even one year old yet. I have an electric fence so I'm not sure what went wrong. Than k s for letting me vent.
th.gif

That is absolutely horrible. I am so sorry for your losses.

I agree with the others that the fox will return so be prepared before he shows back up.

we've had the same problem with our chickens! my sister even hit the fox with a big stick! it only got one tho. our ducks fought back alot and made it. I'm sorry you lost them!

we've had the same problem with our chickens! my sister even hit the fox with a big stick! it only got one tho. our ducks fought back alot and made it. I'm sorry you lost them!
Sorry for your loss, predators can be ruthless. and your ducks must me ninja ducks to be able to fight off a fox attack.

Back
Top Bottom