FPC Fall Poultry Show - Morganton, NC - Oct 31

Matt A NC

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 22, 2007
Morganton, NC
The Friendship Poultry club will be hosting it's Fall Show on Oct 31 in Morganton, NC

This will be a double show all in one day. All birds are automatically entered in both shows. Should be ALOT of birds. Not to mention a load of FUN!

For GPS Navigation enter:
100 Boss Rd
Morganton, NC 28655

Hosted by the Friendship Poultry Club
Club Secretary and registration Contact:
Brian Price
828-442-4890

Deadline for enters in Sat, October 24. Call in will be accepted through 9pm on that date. No calls after 9pm on anyday.

Map to FairGrounds:
http://www.burkecountyfair.org/map.jpg

I will be there showing 2 of my standard Cochin Hens. Come watch Noel kick butt. She is getting up in years and this will be her last time in Fall shows.

All birds have to be cooped in by 9am the day of the show. No late entrys. Untested birds will be tested at the door before entering the show building.

Matt

Last edited:
Matt,
Thank you! This is what I asked about earlier today- what time does the show start? I hope to come -its less than two hours from me!
Beth

The show official starts at 9am. Sellers will most likely start setting up at dawn(7:30 ish). Those that are also showing, like myself, normally get the show birds in their coops and ready before setting up outside. The birds normally start moving out of the showing building by 1pm, but that will most likely be later due to the Double show.

As a section is being judged it will be roped off and reopened when the judge(s) move to different section. This allows the judges to do what they need to do quickly without interference.

I have never met an unfriendly person at a Poultry show, so don't be afraid to ask all the questions you want. If you mention this is the first show you have been too, you will most likely get a long discussion.

If you see a short, balding, really fat guy, in shorts, about 30 years old then say HI. I will be showing a couple black standard cochin hens inside and selling Ameraucana, faverolle, and dutch roosters outside.

I planned on posting all details and such at least a week ago, but my computer burned out and I was waiting for my new one.

Matt

jumpy.gif
so exciting!!!

I am thinning down the black bibbed and I have some random ones...like a very light snowy pullet, a blue butterscotch cockerel, maybe a couple grey pullets, a chocolate bib cock, a couple white cocks and pretty much what I can fit in the truck will go.

Are you looking for anything in particular?

Back
Top Bottom