Frankin's got a new groove and 2 new girliefriends

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by okiechick57, Sep 23, 2007.

1. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Frankin the Muscovy has 2 new girliefriends........ thanks to a fellow member and duck rescue person..I had originally tried to rehome Frankin and ended up with 2 girlies............they are so happy already.......now Frankin won't be so lonely.... just thought I would share ! [​IMG] I love ducks !

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  2. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Awwwww - I bet he is THRILLED!

They're very cute girls!

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wow! Look how big he is next to those girls! Very nice! I've wanted a muscovey for a long time, but they are pretty rare in this area.

4. okiechick57

OOPS sorry moderators Wrong place....... :|
    I have a question...... I am missing one of my new girls today........she was let out with everyone..........and everyone but her is here now... one of my female ducks.... I am not sure where she went......no problems that I know of.she is able to fly....so if coyote came to visit I am thinking she would be last to get taken.....as she flys up on roof at the sight of me even and my windows and door were open and I heard no commotion ! My male did mate her yesterday and the day before......could she already be sittin on an egg? I pray so.... I havent found any sign of a struggle.just cannot find her anywhere yet.... I will go look around in brush some more..........is there something I should know that might help me look?find? Thanks for any advice you can give !

5. ml

ml Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    Chickerdoodle13 dang lots of scovies here in south jersey. Drakes are a bit hard ot get. They go for like buck a lb.

Lovely trio okiechick57

A very nice update.

ML

6. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
    I wonder why everyone else has such pretty Muscovies and mine looks kinda weird.. (Pic on my personal page) its like a mottled or striped black and white.. odd looking..

7. okiechick57

Well. sure he is different.......... mine are boring [​IMG] I would like to get one with more color.......

8. okiechick57

My Male when he arrived and now....looks so much better these days !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    how do i put pic's on here please i have some ducks to rehome and want to show them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by