Free 14 wk old EE and Red Star Cockerels near Houston TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by txbioteacher, Sep 18, 2009.

1. txbioteacher

txbioteacher Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2009
    South Texas
    I have covert chickens and need to find a home for the two 14 week old roos (that were supposed to be pullets).

Tom Boy is a red star rooster. He's extremely friendly and a shameless beggar. He's the first one to run to me when I walk outside, followed closely by my other roo, Zeus. Zeus is a gorgeous EE with a personality. He's not mean, but he by no means a push-over. He reminds me of a bird of prey because of his coloration and face.

It goes without saying that I want to find a home that will love them and not heat up the stew pot. I live about an hour south of Houston and I'm willing to travel 1-2 hours to find them a good home.

Here are my sweethearts...

The uber friendly Tom Boy
    [​IMG]

The beautiful, regal Zeus
    [​IMG]

The beggars
    [​IMG]

Their sweet faces [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They were vaccinated for Mareks and fed medicated feed. I use ACV in their water as well. They free range during the day and are penned at night. I have more pictures if you're interested!

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Please have the moderator move to chick & chickens as they would be more appreopriate there and you'd have a better chance of being picked up!

Thanks and have a blessed day!

3. aussieheelr

aussieheelr Chillin' With My Peeps

I pm'd you on Zeus!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by