Free 2 Golden Polish hens SC/ NC

Godiva

Crowing
16 Years
May 17, 2007
Colorado
I have two polish hens that need a home. They are sweet birds but we have decided to concentrate on other breeds and these guys need to be protected from the others who want to pick out all those gorgeous crest feathers. They hatched out in March this year and were laying before they started their moult. Any takers get a hold of me. Otherwise they will probably end up in the stew pot...
fl.gif
I really would rather not eat them...

Where are you in SC? I am in the High Point area of NC. How far are you from me? I would love to have them.
Susanne

ChickMomma, I am about 30 miles south of Charlotte... a bit of a drive but hey, I could meet you somewhere maybe? What do you think? I am glad to hear you all are interested. At least my ladies will avoid the stew pot and I won't have to slaughter them, never my favourite occupation!

If no one else can get them, my sil lives in Mint Hill (Charlotte) and is coming up this way Nov. 4 for my son' 3rd b-day party. Maybe she can meet you and bring them.

I'll keep you all posted on developments - if ChickMomma decides its too far I'll get hold of you all. Thanks for your interest! The hens are taking big calming breaths and smiling broadly!
roll.png

My ladies are going to their new home tomorrow! ChickMomma is coming to Charlotte and we are meeting her early in the morning to hand over my pretty girls! Thank you for all your interest folks! Good luck finding the birds you want!

Back
Top Bottom